Test kelajuan internet dirumah anda..

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

latihan 2.5 ( MA )

  1. kos berubah
  2. kos tetap
  3. kos tetap
  4. kos berubah
  5. kos tetap
  6. kos berubah
  7. kos tetap
  8. kos berubah
  9. kos berubah
  10. kos tetap

No comments:

Post a Comment

masuk jgn X masuk...hehehe

tgk lah...Xbayar gak nie...


Pengunjung blog akatsuki_syaringgan

sign-up...jadi lah jutawan senyap...

top survey

About ME Survey

The Basics..

1. Name: Jusry Mahdeko

2. Age: 20

3. Birthday: 06.04.1989

4. EyeColor: brown

5. Hair Color: black

6. Height: 165cm

7. Work At: Family

Family and Friends..

8. I have more Girl or Guy Friends: guy friends

9. Best Friend: one friends

10. Loudest Friend: many

11. I have a Big Family or Small Family: big family

12. Number of Brothers and Sisters: two brothers and 4 sister

Favorite..

13. Movie: Amarician Story X

14. Color: pink

15. Number: 7

16. Name: Fuji Neo

17. Song: she's gone

Have I Ever..

18 Fallen in Love: yes

19. Kissed my Best Friend: no

20. Skipped School: yes

21. Been in a Fight: yes

22. Done the Robot Dance: no

Last Person I..

23. Kissed: my beloved

24. Called: my girl friend

25. Instant Messaged: i love u

26. Told I Loved: yes i love u

27. Yelled At: get ready at all time

Check out more TopSurveys at --

  © Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP