Test kelajuan internet dirumah anda..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assalamualikum...ari tu dah ada blog, tapi X best plak blog ari tu...jd buat lah yang baru nie..hehehe
About ME Survey
The Basics..
1. Name: Jusry Mahdeko
2. Age: 20
3. Birthday: 06.04.1989
4. EyeColor: brown
5. Hair Color: black
6. Height: 165cm
7. Work At: Family
Family and Friends..
8. I have more Girl or Guy Friends: guy friends
9. Best Friend: one friends
10. Loudest Friend: many
11. I have a Big Family or Small Family: big family
12. Number of Brothers and Sisters: two brothers and 4 sister
Favorite..
13. Movie: Amarician Story X
14. Color: pink
15. Number: 7
16. Name: Fuji Neo
17. Song: she's gone
Have I Ever..
18 Fallen in Love: yes
19. Kissed my Best Friend: no
20. Skipped School: yes
21. Been in a Fight: yes
22. Done the Robot Dance: no
Last Person I..
23. Kissed: my beloved
24. Called: my girl friend
25. Instant Messaged: i love u
26. Told I Loved: yes i love u
27. Yelled At: get ready at all time
Check out more TopSurveys at --
© Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
No comments:
Post a Comment